WHO AM I?

Wonderful, Texas, United States
This blog is a fictional account of my very NON-fictional everyday life, with a major focus on my relationships (sexual and otherwise). I am in my late-twenties and in love with meeting new people and, obviously, sex...but not so much with commitment :) WARNING: This is very much a sexblog and it will get *graphically* explicit (for your pleasure, I hope). If this type of thing offends you, please read someone else. All the names have been changed! PLEASE leave a comment if any of the following occurs: *you get extremely turned on, *you use something I've done, OR *you just wanna chat because you know what I'm goin' through...THANKS!! And, feel free to write me anytime at abnormal_libido@yahoo.com. I doubt I'll receive very many emails considering hardly anyone will ever see this blog, but I thought I'd put it out there anyway!

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

2 Men...One Day (part 1)

Wow. Okay, this was one of the BEST Saturdays in recent memory...well, let's be honest. Ever.



8:15am/Dec 1st, 2007

The doorbell rings repeatedly, and I am pissed because he knows how much I value my one day to sleep in...He is here to pick up the dogs because its his week with them. I know, I know, shared custody of dogs??? But, they were like our children and we absolutely cannot separate them because they go crazy, so this was our solution. I fling back my oh-so-fucking-soft-and-warm down comforter, slip on my fluffy Eeyore houseshoes and walk downstairs to greet him in nothing but my t-shirt and panties. There is no modesty between us...7 and a half years together kind of takes care of that.

I tell him to come in while I get the dogs ready, since I literally just woke up. The bastard actually looked apologetic. Didn't last though because I also noticed him looking up my bare legs to take in the sight of my multi-colored boycut underwear barely covering my ass. He took off his coat and threw it over the couch as I got their leashes from the closet, and suddenly he was pressing me against the closet door so that the front of my thighs stung from the cold wood. What the hell?

The door wasn't the only wood I was feeling, though. I asked him what was going on and he said that he couldn't stand looking at me right then and not being inside me.

He gets this way sometimes. And, so do I.

Our marriage ended after the realization that, even though we knew we were meant for one another and absolute soul-mates, we were miserable 70% of the time together. There is no one else that I will ever be this close to and share that bond with, and I know that but....We both have very strong personalities and relinquishing control, except for the bedroom, caused lots of problem. But, that other 30% was the most fun, exciting, loving, simply incredible times of my life. But if you are constantly reaching for those times, something's gotta give. And so it was our living arrangments that took the cut. We sold our house and got two smaller ones in the same town. But that didn't mean we didn't occasionally want that 30% back, if you know what I mean.

I asked him how bad he wanted me. The sound of a zipper being let down was my answer. He told me how cute my panties were, but that they were hindering him. So, they were roughly pulled down. God, I can still remember the sensation of the cold air whooshing towards my pussy and then the sudden rough insertion of a finger...."You're dry," he said like he was disappointed and then spun me around to face him. He gave me a knowing smirk and, before I had the chance to get pissed at him for being so unbelievably cute, he dropped to his knees and stuck his nose in my mound, searching with his tongue and taking sniffs. I had to grab his hair and shoulder tightly to keep my knees from buckling. "Oh, God," I remember moaning over and over as his tongue found and sucked on my clit. I could hear my dogs barking from their crates as they have a tendency to do when they hear me hollering in this way. My ass was on fire from him grabbing tightly to bury his face deeper in me. He knows how much I love when he turns his head slightly side to side, teasing my lips. Because I know what's next is a vicious thrust of that silky soft tongue and a hard sucking...God, he knows exactly what I need.

While he sucks, his hand crawls from my ass, down my thigh, and slowly back up until I feel a finger slide in...back and forth, harder and harder, until he gets in two...then three...now, I'm pretty tight considering its been a couple weeks since I've had time for a little "recreation" and I have to spread my legs really wide to get him at a better, let's call it "thrusting angle." Mixed with the sucking, I am almost there...right at the edge, my legs burning with the need to collapse.

"Not so dry anymore, huh?" he said, again giving me that same smirk. He yanked his fingers out and pulled me down on on top of him on the floor. "I want you to fuck yourself silly."

I looked at him, halfway coherent after being near-bliss, and without thinking I guided him in before impaling myself again and again. He was still clothed (with one major exception) and I pushed his shirt up so that I could kiss and bite his strong and hairy chest and smell him. I don't know what it is about the way guys smell near their collarbone but it gets me going every damn time. He pulled up my shirt and began rubbing his palms in hard, deep circular motions on my breasts before pushing my up so that my they bob in his face. Viciously, he took one nipple between his teeth and I spasmed, burying him deeper in me.

Then he let me suck his neck and he grabbed my ass with both hands, thrusting up into me. I was screaming, he had brought me there again and he knew it. Before the carpet burn pain set in I was gushing over him. What a whore I was, he kept saying, that I could go from dry to flooding in less than five minutes.

He sat up and moved me off him. Taking my hands, he pulled me to my feet and forced me over the back of the couch, spreading my feet apart with his and wrapping an arm around my waist to hold my ass against his still throbbing cock. Then he moved so that my pelvis was nearly sandwiched between his and the couch back. I told him that I was gonna stain the faux suede fabric and he smacked my ass hard. He took his hand and rubbed his dick along my slit and told me he would pay the cleaning bill but I would have to explain how the stain got there and then he violently began thrusting into me. I apparently wasn't loud enough for him though and he smacked my ass again demanding that he hear what being fucked by him felt like. Brutal. Hard. Desperate. And oh-so-ridiculously- good. I was screaming and he had me by my hair because he was pounding me so hard that the couch was moving out from under me. He reached his other hand around and grabbed my nipple playing with one before roughly grabbing and pinching the other. Then he did something we had only done once, but apparently, he had been thinking about it.

"I'm gonna grab your thighs and pull up, okay? I want you to wrap your legs around me and don't let go until I say you can. Ready?"

I nod, knowing exactly what's gonna happen. Bracing myself slightly on my arms, I feel his hands pull me up and I clamp my knees around his waist, crossing my ankles above his ass, feeling my pussy pull him in even tighter. It is fucking heaven...

He grabs the back of the couch and uses it as a brace so that he can rock against me. Slowly, for the first few thrusts and then it picks up until I am screaming again that I am about cum. "Fuck" and "Oh God" are the things that most commonly come out of my mouth when I'm getting a good screw and I probably said both about a hundred times in less than a minute. I could feel him tensing and gripped his ass even harder. And then he collapsed on my back, loosening my ankles with his hand.

I turned to face him, after his cock softened and fell out of me, and licked my lips. Still on shaky legs, I slowly pushed him backwards into the recliner and knelt between his legs. "God, no, I can't." He said and grabbed me under my chin. But, I pulled away and went for his limp, dripping head. I wrapped my hand around the base, stroking softly while my tongue gently sucked the cum that was still oozing from his ultra-sensitive head. He jerked when my tongue made contact, before relaxing back into the chair, his hands tangling in my hair. I know what he likes...

No comments: