WHO AM I?

Wonderful, Texas, United States
This blog is a fictional account of my very NON-fictional everyday life, with a major focus on my relationships (sexual and otherwise). I am in my late-twenties and in love with meeting new people and, obviously, sex...but not so much with commitment :) WARNING: This is very much a sexblog and it will get *graphically* explicit (for your pleasure, I hope). If this type of thing offends you, please read someone else. All the names have been changed! PLEASE leave a comment if any of the following occurs: *you get extremely turned on, *you use something I've done, OR *you just wanna chat because you know what I'm goin' through...THANKS!! And, feel free to write me anytime at abnormal_libido@yahoo.com. I doubt I'll receive very many emails considering hardly anyone will ever see this blog, but I thought I'd put it out there anyway!

Friday, December 7, 2007

First Time

My husband and I had been together since a couple months after I graduated high school. He was the only guy I had ever slept with at that point...and the only guy I had gone past second base with...We were together for nearly 8 years, so saying that dating post-divorce was a little intimidating was an understatement.


But, I like challenging myself ;)


Trent was my first date, but it was just a group dinner and I felt absolutely no attraction and never saw him again. Adrian was the second and we went to the lake in late August and had a good day, some kissing and making out, but nothing big. He was sweet but that was it and I hadn't talked to him since.


Kevin, however, was different.



Kevin worked for the law firm and was also a client of my good friend, Gina, who was also a trainer at MaxFitness with me. He was a couple of years younger than me and this was his first job out of law school. Though he wasn't *my* lawyer, he was involved in the case and was a real support in and out of the office, often joining Gina, myself, and some other friends of ours for drinks.


I had spent the whole day in my lawyer's office, signing the last of the divorce papers. It was finally over and I felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. We had a big celebration that night hopping from club to club. Gina had hooked up with a guy there and invited him back to party with the rest of us at her "humble" abode. I say that because it is, in fact, a friggin mansion. Her parents are filthy rich and had bought it for her as a 30th birthday present...some people have all the luck.


About 10 of us went back to her house for a nightcap and some more dancing, because the woman has a room in her house just for this kind of thing. It was nothing dirty, no poles or anything like that, hehe. Just an open bar, mirror ball, DJ booth, parque flooring and wall-to-wall mirrors.

Well, Kevin and I were dancing, and I was tipsy enough to feel a little dangerous. I remember pressing my ass into his hips and rubbing his hand up and down my dress before turning around to kiss him until we couldn't breathe. The dark, hungry look I saw in his eyes was one I hadn't seen on any man in a long time.

He wanted me.


Somehow, we ended up in one of the monstrous bedrooms upstairs. We stripped and, suddenly, he was on top of me, kissing every inch of my body and teasing my clit with his cock. I wanted it so bad, my hips thrusting, begging for his entry. He reached down between our bodies, forced his tongue deep in my mouth, and inserted a finger. I was soaking wet. My hand wrapped around his cock and I can remember thinking it was so different than the only one I'd known. I don't know why, but it was. And then it was inside me.


I remember him pulling out and then hammering it back in...then pulling out...then hammering...again and again until I was pleading loudly for it. Then he was pounding me roughly and I bit his shoulder. It hurt. On so many levels. But I wanted that pain. Something to take the numbness away.


He brought me to orgasm with his cock...something that I hadn't had the pleasure of in nearly 8 months. Then he pulled me off the bed to my feet and pushed my upper body face down on it.

He started fucking me again. I was literally a ragdoll and I loved it. I was filled again and again, stroking myself back into oblivion while his thighs began tensing. He leaned over me and asked permission to cum in me. I, of course, didn't mind or else I would have told him to use protection...but, before I got out a word he was grunting again and I felt his warmth spread through me and down my leg. He thrusted a few more times as the aftershocks coursed through us both. We quickly cleaned up in the bathroom before heading back down to the party.


I still don't think anyone had a clue...and if Gina knew, she never said a word.



*Blogger's note: Before anyone berates me for not using protection, please know that I am barren...one of the many reasons I am no longer with my husband.

No comments: