WHO AM I?

Wonderful, Texas, United States
This blog is a fictional account of my very NON-fictional everyday life, with a major focus on my relationships (sexual and otherwise). I am in my late-twenties and in love with meeting new people and, obviously, sex...but not so much with commitment :) WARNING: This is very much a sexblog and it will get *graphically* explicit (for your pleasure, I hope). If this type of thing offends you, please read someone else. All the names have been changed! PLEASE leave a comment if any of the following occurs: *you get extremely turned on, *you use something I've done, OR *you just wanna chat because you know what I'm goin' through...THANKS!! And, feel free to write me anytime at abnormal_libido@yahoo.com. I doubt I'll receive very many emails considering hardly anyone will ever see this blog, but I thought I'd put it out there anyway!

Monday, December 17, 2007

One of my sick fantasies...part 1

Okay, first of all let me say that I have never EVER confessed this to ANYONE before. This is a very sick and twisted fantasy of mine that has me creaming anytime I think about it. If you are repulsed, well...you were warned. This is a fantasy in the truest sense of the word because I could never bring myself to have a threesome. It's just a fantasy and I don't really have the courage to make it anything more.

Here goes (there's no turning back now):

I am in the locker room at work late at night, after we've closed down. I just rinsed my hair out when I hear the outside door to the locker room slam shut with the locks being latched. I quickly turn off the water and reach for my towel, but as I open the curtain two of my male coworkers yank me from the stall and drag me into the main area, forcing me on all fours across the short side of the polished wood bench. I try to scream but a towel is shoved in mouth and yanked back like reins in X's grip.

"You can scream all you want but you know there is no one else here," he says.

I look up to see J position himself in front of me, smirking down with a look that tells me I'm in serious trouble. J takes an exercise band and begins to tie my wrists behind my back, while Y holds my head still with the towel in my teeth. My breasts are crushed into the bench because X is holding me down with his free hand while J moves to my locker. My eyes widen as I see him pull out my black leather belt, setting it on the bench beside me.

X asks J to switch with him for a second, and when J takes towel duty over, I hear the sound of a zipper being pulled down and I feel myself begin to panic. I try everything I can to get out from under J but he is too strong. We've worked together for 3 years, first at the university gym and then both got hired when this facility opened. He is about 6'4 and outweighs me by a good 65lbs. X is not as tall as J but he's the strongest guy in the gym. "Why are they doing this?" I think to myself as hot tears make their way down my cheeks.

X is now standing in front of me to make sure I get a look at the cock he's about to abuse me with and takes my chin in his hand, forcing me to at him. "Aw, look J. The poor baby's crying. I thought she could hang with the big dicks." My tears turn to sobs as I hear them both laughing. He takes his place behind me again and I hear J taking off his pants, too.

My knees already ache from the rough carpet as J moves in front of me, rubbing his extremely long, thick, and terrifyingly hard cock against my face. I shake my head pleading in the only way I know how for him not to do this...all he does is smile back. "You ready X?"

"I dunno, J. Let's see if Ms. Wonderful is ready." X stands between my knees and forces them further apart with his feet. With one hand still gripping the towel, he removes the other hand from my back and pokes around to find my entrance. I pray that my body doesn't betray my terror. "Hmmm...She's pretty dry, J, but lemme see if I can fix that. But, feel free to start without me."

No comments: