WHO AM I?

Wonderful, Texas, United States
This blog is a fictional account of my very NON-fictional everyday life, with a major focus on my relationships (sexual and otherwise). I am in my late-twenties and in love with meeting new people and, obviously, sex...but not so much with commitment :) WARNING: This is very much a sexblog and it will get *graphically* explicit (for your pleasure, I hope). If this type of thing offends you, please read someone else. All the names have been changed! PLEASE leave a comment if any of the following occurs: *you get extremely turned on, *you use something I've done, OR *you just wanna chat because you know what I'm goin' through...THANKS!! And, feel free to write me anytime at abnormal_libido@yahoo.com. I doubt I'll receive very many emails considering hardly anyone will ever see this blog, but I thought I'd put it out there anyway!

Friday, December 28, 2007

Set-Up (part 2)

As we stood in the hallway after kissing so hard that I was struggling to breathe, he told me that he didn't want this night to end between us. I felt really comfortable with him for some reason, and it helped knowing that he was such good friend with Jevonne so I agreed to go back to his place with him since it was only a few miles away.

We got in his Tahoe and our hands were immediately all over each other. While he drove, I was pressed up as close as I could get, kissing his neck, sucking his earlobe, his mouth (when possible/safe, lol), and stroking his hard length desperately needing release from his pants. He got his long fingers deep into me with the easy access my loose, knee-length skirt provided. Before we even got two miles from the bar, he had to pull over into an empty shopping center parking lot. He unzipped and I eagerly (and acrobatically) climbed on top my legs pulling my knees up to my chin so my feet were planted on the seat straddling him. When he bucked up into me, I screamed, never having felt a cock that size. I couldn't even get all the way down on it! Once my body adjusted I started bouncing up and down on it in sync with his hip thrusts. It was my first experience like that in a car and if I wasn't so flexible, there's no way it would have worked. Neither one of us got to orgasm because a random car looked like it was pulling the lot and so we freaked.

He sped all the way back to his penthouse (yep, that's right, the NFL pays their boys well, hehe) and I took full advantage of the private elevator working my mouth on him until he was back at attention.

Once inside the door, he rammed me up against it and pulled my shirt over my head and unhooked my bra. I will never forget the first thing he said: "Holy shit, those are real!"

Then, one of my fantasies finally came true...As strong and tall as he was, he had no problem getting inside me right there with one of my legs wrapped around him, pulling him deeper until I finally came. Then we went into the bedroom and the kitchen and the master bathroom and the balcony...let's just say we didn't come up for air until 5 that morning. I had never been so thankful for clients who were out of town for the holidays in all my life because there's no way I could have gone into work! He drove me back to my car after we had some breakfast and he gave me his number. I might actually be calling this one back after all the fun we had. Neither one of us are down for anything serious so this could prove to be the ultimate "friend w/benefit"...guess I'll just have to wait and see!

No comments: