WHO AM I?

Wonderful, Texas, United States
This blog is a fictional account of my very NON-fictional everyday life, with a major focus on my relationships (sexual and otherwise). I am in my late-twenties and in love with meeting new people and, obviously, sex...but not so much with commitment :) WARNING: This is very much a sexblog and it will get *graphically* explicit (for your pleasure, I hope). If this type of thing offends you, please read someone else. All the names have been changed! PLEASE leave a comment if any of the following occurs: *you get extremely turned on, *you use something I've done, OR *you just wanna chat because you know what I'm goin' through...THANKS!! And, feel free to write me anytime at abnormal_libido@yahoo.com. I doubt I'll receive very many emails considering hardly anyone will ever see this blog, but I thought I'd put it out there anyway!

Saturday, December 22, 2007

One of my sick fantasies...part 4

Scroll down to view parts 1-3


Then, the fucking begins. They are literally squishing me together between thrusts and all I can do is react to the amazing feeling. I don't know whether I am moaning or screaming but the orgasms are coming and they won't stop.

"Jesus, Abby," grunts one of them, though I have no idea who.

"You were so right about this bitch!"

I am suddenly ripped from the man below me and violently thrown/rolled over on my back on the mat. My heart is racing from the near climax, and yet I am terrified of what might happen to me now as the reality of the situation sets in.

J is standing over me, bare chest heaving, his erection sticking straight out, still glistening from the lube. He turns around and grabs a wrapper from the bench, ripping it open before walking back to me. He has on a condom.

Yanking me from the mat, with one arm around my waist, he pushes me over to the wall. He looks at me with what I can describe only as pure hunger. J forcefully lifts my right leg to wrap it around his waist and thrusts harder than anyone ever has with me to make sure he gets his cock buried deep. I have never been with someone who could do this with me in this position and it completely turns me on. Then he does something I never would have suspected: He kisses me.

Matching the rhythm of his hips is his tongue in my mouth. I feel his moan in my throat as it combines with my own. He proceeds to wrap both my legs around him and carries me to the sink. He fucks me over and over, biting, kissing, and sucking on my chest, throat, mouth until I know I've come at least three times before FINALLY he releases inside me.

I look at him as he pulls out, placing more kisses up and down my jawline. He is relaxed and calm...nowhere near the sex-crazed rapist that was with me 15 minutes before. That's when I notice that X is gone.

"Abby?"

"Yeah?" I breath.

"That was the best fuck I've ever had."

No comments: