WHO AM I?

Wonderful, Texas, United States
This blog is a fictional account of my very NON-fictional everyday life, with a major focus on my relationships (sexual and otherwise). I am in my late-twenties and in love with meeting new people and, obviously, sex...but not so much with commitment :) WARNING: This is very much a sexblog and it will get *graphically* explicit (for your pleasure, I hope). If this type of thing offends you, please read someone else. All the names have been changed! PLEASE leave a comment if any of the following occurs: *you get extremely turned on, *you use something I've done, OR *you just wanna chat because you know what I'm goin' through...THANKS!! And, feel free to write me anytime at abnormal_libido@yahoo.com. I doubt I'll receive very many emails considering hardly anyone will ever see this blog, but I thought I'd put it out there anyway!

Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Party

On Saturday night, we had a big company Christmas bash at the new W Hotel downtown. It was so much fun with drinking, secret Santa gift exchange, drinking, dancing, eating, did I mention drinking? As a Christmas bonus they booked each of us our own room there at the hotel so several of us pitched in to get a limo to take us clubbing after the company's party to have our own fun. We hit about three before we were all so tired from the night's festivities that we had the limo drive us around the city on the "scenic Christmas lights tour" before heading back to the W.

I have always been comfortable with the people I work with and have gotten pretty close with a couple of them, but I never realized how hilarious Daniel was! He had me terrified to put my drink up to my mouth whenever he said anything for fear of spitting it back out in laughter! And, he just happens to be single and adorable :) We danced together a little while, but nothing more serious went down between us than me lounging on him in the limo. It felt nice, I won't lie....Maybe that needs to be explored.

No comments: