WHO AM I?

Wonderful, Texas, United States
This blog is a fictional account of my very NON-fictional everyday life, with a major focus on my relationships (sexual and otherwise). I am in my late-twenties and in love with meeting new people and, obviously, sex...but not so much with commitment :) WARNING: This is very much a sexblog and it will get *graphically* explicit (for your pleasure, I hope). If this type of thing offends you, please read someone else. All the names have been changed! PLEASE leave a comment if any of the following occurs: *you get extremely turned on, *you use something I've done, OR *you just wanna chat because you know what I'm goin' through...THANKS!! And, feel free to write me anytime at abnormal_libido@yahoo.com. I doubt I'll receive very many emails considering hardly anyone will ever see this blog, but I thought I'd put it out there anyway!

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

New Beginning

Well, this is all very new territory for me, though I feel like it's something I should have started doing years ago...

I have just recently learned about sexblogging (I know, I know), but was drawn like a moth to a flame, if you'll pardon the banal expression. I love words and I love sex, being a major fan of the site Literotica. For some reason, I love losing myself in the non-consent stories...is that bad??? Because the truth is I am 6 foot tall female with an athletic build (can you say 'intimidation'?)and doubt anyone would ever *attempt* to take advantage of me in such a way so maybe that's where the fantasy part comes into play. I don't go in for BDSM but do like to be made to feel like a slut :) However, like I said, in real-life, with my build, I am more Amazonian/Xena like which, in the past, has made it hard for my partners to feel like they are taking control in that way.

But enough about that...

I wanted to share my personal experiences, along with my fantasies, for those out there who might enjoy them or just flat-out wanna get hornier than fuck reading it :)

And, with all my heart, I wanna thank Dirty Talking Man, Monmouth, and Always Aroused Girl for showing me how utterly HOT talking about your sex-life can be...Please check out their sites!

HAPPY SCREWING!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck to you!

There are a surprising number of us highly-charged women out there. You may find out that your libido is not so abnormal at all. :)

Abby said...

Thank you!!! You have no idea the expression I got on my face, when I saw that *you* had left me a comment!! Thrilling :) You've left me a lot to live up to ,lol...And, yes, I get the feeling that you are right!!!

MonMouth said...

Congratulations, Abby. I'm pleased to be able to help you get some filth under your typing typing typing fingers :)

Be very very bad,

Mon

Abby said...

Thank you and I'm blushing just seeing your name on my comments list :)