WHO AM I?

Wonderful, Texas, United States
This blog is a fictional account of my very NON-fictional everyday life, with a major focus on my relationships (sexual and otherwise). I am in my late-twenties and in love with meeting new people and, obviously, sex...but not so much with commitment :) WARNING: This is very much a sexblog and it will get *graphically* explicit (for your pleasure, I hope). If this type of thing offends you, please read someone else. All the names have been changed! PLEASE leave a comment if any of the following occurs: *you get extremely turned on, *you use something I've done, OR *you just wanna chat because you know what I'm goin' through...THANKS!! And, feel free to write me anytime at abnormal_libido@yahoo.com. I doubt I'll receive very many emails considering hardly anyone will ever see this blog, but I thought I'd put it out there anyway!

Thursday, December 6, 2007

2 Men...One Day (part 3)

We continued our make-out session on the stairs. He tasted so warm, with a hint of toffee from his cappuccino. I have to confess, kissing gets me hot...really hot. Tasting, sucking his tongue, biting his lower lip...Damn. He started kissing my neck and he found it. That one spot on my neck that nearly gives me an orgasm. I let out a monstrous groan and felt him smile against my skin.

"Like that, do ya?" he asked, moving to nibble at my earlobe.

I nodded, and mumbled something. One of his hands was holding my head gently off the stair behind me, but his other was making its way up my thigh...God, I wanted nothing more than to have him inside me right there, but the ache in my back from the stairs told me to move this party to a better spot. "Hot tub?"

"What?" He stopped and looked at me in confusion. If I wasn't so horny I might have found it funny...

I had wanted one the second I saw the flyer pinned to my car. Kingston's Pools was having a massive sale. I went that day and picked out one that was small and circular with seating around the entire lining. It was perfect--for my tiny backyard...and the recreational purposes I had only fantasized about.

10 minutes later, I was sitting by myself in the warming bubbles when he emerged from inside the house wearing my brother's trunks that were painfully (but magnificently) too tight.

He stepped in and got on his knees in front of me, then began kissing my lips and back down to that magical spot on my neck. "God, I wanna hear you moan again."

"We can't be too loud." I have no idea how I got out a complete sentence because I was trembling with pleasure.

He reached to untie the string at my neck, but stopped and cupped my chin gently to make sure I was looking at him. "This okay?"

I nodded and leaned forward to kiss him again. He threw my top over the side and gazed down at my breasts bobbing just beneath the bubbles. Now, I am a little self-conscious of my overly large 100% real boobs. They look nothing like the ones you see on TV and that always made me feel strange.

"God," he groaned and latched onto a nipple with his mouth.

So far, it hadn't been a problem for my lovers.

He continued worshipping/assaulting my chest before his hand wandered up my thigh to my bikini bottoms. I reached down and grabbed the bulge that was being suffocated by the binding swim trunk material and he groaned, biting harder on the nipple between his teeth.

Grabbing the tie at the top, I began loosening it, and then stopped. "This okay?" I said, focusing all my energy on being as coy as possible.

He grabbed my hands viciously and I gasped, a little startled. Before I knew what was happening, he had pulled off his trunks, sat beside me, pulled my bottoms off, and pulled me into his lap so that I faced away from him. I was petrified by his sheer strength and so completely turned on by the fact that I had gotten him wild. His hard-on burned against my lower back as he kissed my back and neck, one arm wrapped tightly around my waist, locking me to him. His other hand rubbed and pinched my breasts.

I couldn't help but play with myself and began moving in rhythm with his rocking. His lips were pulled from my back, and I felt his hand move down to my hips, lifting me up. As I felt him enter me, I half groaned/screamed and he clamped a hand tightly over my mouth. "We can't (thrust) be too (thrust) loud."

He was a fucking animal..I came in about three minutes, but he was still hard as a rock. We changed positions so that my legs were over his shoulders and the edge of the hot tub. He had my shoulders to help him impale me and not too long later I was grateful of my flexibilty because he was crushing my chest to his as he bit his lip (grunting in a way that let me know he was fucking close) and exploded into me, my legs still mercilessly perched over his shoulders.

When the blood finally made its way back to his brain, he gently let my legs down and looked at me with a panicked expression. He wanted to know if he'd hurt me because he lost control and had never experienced anything like that. I tried not to get a big head, but that made me feel wonderful.

We held each other and kissed before moving inside to the bedroom.

Laying in bed naked, still recovering from our water activities, we started talking again. I explained that he was more than welcome to stay, but I had to wake up somewhat early to be at church by 10:30. The look on his face was priceless.

He wanted to know just who the hell I was, lol. After another make-out session, including him sucking my nipples while fingering me to orgasm, we fell asleep.

No comments: