WHO AM I?

Wonderful, Texas, United States
This blog is a fictional account of my very NON-fictional everyday life, with a major focus on my relationships (sexual and otherwise). I am in my late-twenties and in love with meeting new people and, obviously, sex...but not so much with commitment :) WARNING: This is very much a sexblog and it will get *graphically* explicit (for your pleasure, I hope). If this type of thing offends you, please read someone else. All the names have been changed! PLEASE leave a comment if any of the following occurs: *you get extremely turned on, *you use something I've done, OR *you just wanna chat because you know what I'm goin' through...THANKS!! And, feel free to write me anytime at abnormal_libido@yahoo.com. I doubt I'll receive very many emails considering hardly anyone will ever see this blog, but I thought I'd put it out there anyway!

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Dinner and a Movie

So, this is the first opportunity I've had to actually think about just what happened Wednesday night. Drew is only one of less than a handful of guys I've had sex with since my divorce was final. I was coming into my own in exploring the boundaries of sex with a new man, wanting to make their toes curl in every way imaginable, and mine as well :)

Well, that night he picked me up to take me to dinner at an extremely expensive restaurant. He had prepared me beforehand, thank God, because I definitely had needed to dress up. I have this satiny black and white one-shoulder dress that goes down to the just below the knee that I wore with my favorite high-heeled black sandals. We had a wonderful dinner, with no awkward pauses and lots of laughter making fun of the stuffy people sitting around us.

He then took me to see an old movie that was playing in this antique little theater downtown. I had heard about this place but had never been there before. It was built in the early 40's and only had two screens. Needless to say, there was no THX sound or stadium seating. It was a 10pm showing on a weeknight and there were maybe 4 other people in there with us, two of whom I think fell asleep within the first 15 minutes. Well, so we were seated in the very back row, and were nuzzling and kissing like two teenagers on a first date. Eventually, he got a little handsy, first pinching my nipples through my dress...then reaching up my skirt to rub my crotch through the panties I was wearing. I was intoxicated by the exhibitionist-aspect of it. There was no way that any of the other patrons had a clue as to what was going on, but if they wanted to turn and look, they would sure figure it out.

Drew's voice came out in a husky whisper that drenched my panties even more. "I want to feel inside you."

I groaned and nodded against the stubble of his cheeks. He took the waistband and I lifted my hips so he could pull my panties down. It took about a minute of careful maneuvering until they were at my ankles.

"Dear God, what you do to me." And, he inserted a finger into my already dripping pussy. I moaned and he shushed me, covering my mouth with his (my hand unzipping his pants to free his erect cock). It popped out from his boxers and I wrapped my hands around it, stroking in the same rhythm he used on me. He worked three fingers in and I was near-orgasm. I rubbed my thumb over his head, lubricating him with his own precum. He grunted in my mouth and I pulled his fingers from me and got on my knees in front of him.

"What are you--God!" I wrapped my lips around his head, swirling my tongue over it gently before going all the way down to the base. He came in about 3 minutes :) It was quite yummy actually, lol. When, I sat back down, panties pulled back up, he stood up and pulled us out of the theatre.

He drove us to his house, which was only about a block away. I had never been there before, but damn! It was huge! I mean, I knew he had money, but I guess I didn't put it together that he would have built it himself. He led me upstairs to his room and pushed me back on the bed. My panties vanished and I was being pulled to the end of the bed, to his waiting mouth.

The man knows how to please. After my orgasm, he flipped me over and proceeded to fuck me from behind. Then, we took it to the bathroom. Shocker, he had a tub that was twice the size of mine...We broke it in :)

He asked me to stay, but I had clients coming in early the next morning.

I haven't seen him since then, and I still haven't given him my number. So, I don't know if we'll ever hook up again, but it was fun while it lasted!

1 comment:

The Fellatio Artist & The Geek said...

looks like you have just started this blog recently? Seems you are off to a great start (and with your newly liberated sex life?).

Love the idea of theater fondling..(Trying to remember whether we have done what and when and where...)

good read!


The Fellatio Artist & The Geek