WHO AM I?

Wonderful, Texas, United States
This blog is a fictional account of my very NON-fictional everyday life, with a major focus on my relationships (sexual and otherwise). I am in my late-twenties and in love with meeting new people and, obviously, sex...but not so much with commitment :) WARNING: This is very much a sexblog and it will get *graphically* explicit (for your pleasure, I hope). If this type of thing offends you, please read someone else. All the names have been changed! PLEASE leave a comment if any of the following occurs: *you get extremely turned on, *you use something I've done, OR *you just wanna chat because you know what I'm goin' through...THANKS!! And, feel free to write me anytime at abnormal_libido@yahoo.com. I doubt I'll receive very many emails considering hardly anyone will ever see this blog, but I thought I'd put it out there anyway!

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Strange Week

Sunday, Drew and I parted ways, with one more screw in bed (this time missionary and doggie style) and once more in the shower. I spent the day with friends at church and then at lunch ,eating at my favorite vegetarian restaurant...Yes, we have those in Texas!

Monday and Tuesday were pretty uneventful: had 4 new clients, and 5 regulars. I also helped pick out some new gym equipment we are ordering for the private weight room we are having added on to the back of the building.

Wednesday proved to change it up a bit, though. I had just finished my third client of the day and was about to head to lunch, when I saw a familiar face at the front desk. I heard Kelly say, "Oh! There she is!" and gave me a funny look. It's not often a man this gorgeous comes looking for me...

"Drew!" I said, more than just a little shocked. I don't give out my number to the men I meet, even if they do know where I live. That's a sign that I want a relationship. I was just fine with the way we left things: a great fuck with a man who had worshipped my body and had let me worship his.

No strings attached.

I thought.

He apologized for bothering me and said that he had wanted to come by my house, but thought that might be a little too invasive, so instead he came to pay me a visit at work. Was this man anything if not considerate? Hmmmm.....that will have to be investigated. I told him that I was heading to lunch and wouldn't mind some company.

As I munched on my tofu and vegetable noodles, he began explaining why he felt the need to see me again. He swore that he wasn't the one-night stand kind of guy and that he goes to maybe fifteen clubs a year. And, usually he came home alone. My stomach began doing little flip-flops as I had a feeling where this was headed.

"Drew," I started, wanting to cut him off before he poured his heart out to me. The last thing I would ever want is to hurt someone...

"I know, Abby," he sighed. "We promised, no commitment involved. Just a fun evening."

I nodded, as I knew there was a big BUT coming.

"But, you brought out a side of me, I've never known before." He lowered his voice. "I've never had sex in a hot tub, or in the shower, let alone in some of the positions you got in with me."

I had to smile at that. My creativity and resourcefulness in the bedroom scares some guys, especially my ex. But in a good way, of course..."It was very nice."

He continued to boost my ego, saying kind things about my performance in and out of the bedroom. He drove me back to work and leaned in to kiss me as he dropped me off. It was soft and sweet. "Please, go to dinner and a movie with me tonight?"

"You do realize that I don't want this to be..."

He took my hands in his. "This is not exclusive. I just want to hang out with you again. Cool?"

Well, what the hell am I supposed to say to a beautiful man like that? He agreed to pick me up at 6:30.

No comments: