WHO AM I?

Wonderful, Texas, United States
This blog is a fictional account of my very NON-fictional everyday life, with a major focus on my relationships (sexual and otherwise). I am in my late-twenties and in love with meeting new people and, obviously, sex...but not so much with commitment :) WARNING: This is very much a sexblog and it will get *graphically* explicit (for your pleasure, I hope). If this type of thing offends you, please read someone else. All the names have been changed! PLEASE leave a comment if any of the following occurs: *you get extremely turned on, *you use something I've done, OR *you just wanna chat because you know what I'm goin' through...THANKS!! And, feel free to write me anytime at abnormal_libido@yahoo.com. I doubt I'll receive very many emails considering hardly anyone will ever see this blog, but I thought I'd put it out there anyway!

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Set-Up (part 1)

Okay, so one of the guys I work with has this friend who he's been trying to set me up with since I got divorced. He said that our personalities were so much alike and we liked similar things. Jevonne also happened to be black and obsessed with being the one to finally get me in an interracial coupling. It was like he was on a misson from God or something...really quite amusing actually.

So anyway, back to this friend of his. For privacy purposes I will call him Randall because he is a wide receiver for the local NFL team here. However, he has been out all season with an injury, and he comes to our gym quite often to work with Jevonne on a physical rehabilitation program. I have to confess, the man is gorgeous and has a great smile so after the fiftieth time, I finally agreed to be set up on a group date with Jevonne, his girl Alesha, and Randall.

We had dinner at a romantic little fondue restaurant and then went to a bar down the street for some after-dinner drinks. The conversation was great and there was never an awkward moment. Randall was really funny and we did happen to have similar personalities, making fun of Jevonne being one of our favorite things, lol. After our third round of drinks, I excused myself to go to the restroom. After relieving myself and making sure my make-up was still fresh I came out only to come face to face with Randall. We both stopped and stared at each other for what felt like hours, my stomach flip-flopping at the way he looked down at me. Then he took a few steps towards me, forcing back into the dark hallway's wall and covered my mouth with his.

It was an amazing kiss and I could feel his need for me pressing into my belly. It took everything I had not reach down into his pants and stroke him. When we finally came up for air he confessed how much he'd been wanting to do that. I walked back to our friends at the bar and told them that I'd need to be on my way soon.

What I didn't tell them is that I would not be going back to my home.

No comments: