WHO AM I?

Wonderful, Texas, United States
This blog is a fictional account of my very NON-fictional everyday life, with a major focus on my relationships (sexual and otherwise). I am in my late-twenties and in love with meeting new people and, obviously, sex...but not so much with commitment :) WARNING: This is very much a sexblog and it will get *graphically* explicit (for your pleasure, I hope). If this type of thing offends you, please read someone else. All the names have been changed! PLEASE leave a comment if any of the following occurs: *you get extremely turned on, *you use something I've done, OR *you just wanna chat because you know what I'm goin' through...THANKS!! And, feel free to write me anytime at abnormal_libido@yahoo.com. I doubt I'll receive very many emails considering hardly anyone will ever see this blog, but I thought I'd put it out there anyway!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Long time coming...

So it's been awhile since I last blogged. And for good reason. My job at the gym has kept me crazy busy and my ex has been driving me insane!!!!

I have barely had time to keep my apartment clean let alone find time to hang with my girls of date...it's very sad when I actually think about it. But the good news is I am doing phenomenally at my job with more high-end clients than anyone else.

And so a week ago I hit a point where my world seemed to be getting back to a calmer pace. That's why I'm back! And despite the lack of dating time I do have a story or two...and I have a feeling there will be lots more to come :)

No comments: