WHO AM I?

Wonderful, Texas, United States
This blog is a fictional account of my very NON-fictional everyday life, with a major focus on my relationships (sexual and otherwise). I am in my late-twenties and in love with meeting new people and, obviously, sex...but not so much with commitment :) WARNING: This is very much a sexblog and it will get *graphically* explicit (for your pleasure, I hope). If this type of thing offends you, please read someone else. All the names have been changed! PLEASE leave a comment if any of the following occurs: *you get extremely turned on, *you use something I've done, OR *you just wanna chat because you know what I'm goin' through...THANKS!! And, feel free to write me anytime at abnormal_libido@yahoo.com. I doubt I'll receive very many emails considering hardly anyone will ever see this blog, but I thought I'd put it out there anyway!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Birthday Surprise

So, as I've written before, my ex-husband and I still have the occasional tryst from time to time...this is one of those times.

Last week, I was uh....watching something online :) I am still a little embarrassed at the level of my arousal (and the fact that I was too tired to leave the house for some real-life excitement) that got me looking up sites I'd never heard of before. Anyways, I saw a clip of a woman giving a BJ to a guy from underneath his desk, with ppl in the room that had no clue what was going on.

It was actually something I used to kid my ex about...well, that was no longer an idle threat. I knew that he was working on his birthday and so I planned it out and snuck into his office (he is a supervisor at a sporting goods warehouse). When he came in from lunch I was in my spot under his desk (thank GOD it went down far enough to cover my feet). He sat down and I waited for my moment: his phone rang. A huge grin spread across my face when I realized it was something that would keep him talking for awhile.

When I ripped his zipper down, he jumped but kept talking. I pulled his limp penis out of the opening in his boxers and started working it in my hand. I realized that he had no idea who it was, and I knew that should bother me...but I wasn't exactly a saint in that department so whatever.

His voice cracked just a little when I put my lips on him and licked the head in a figure eight, savoring the taste I had come to know so well. A hand reached down and yanked lightly at my hair: he knew it was me.

I cupped his balls, knowing it would get him dripping into my mouth. It did.

And then, I began.

I heard his fist come down on the surface above my head as I took him in my mouth and slid my lips down until they touched the base of his cock. My hands traveled up his thighs before reaching around to his ass, pulling him to me. He got the hint and began bucking into my mouth, thrusting it as much as the edge of his desk would allow while maintaining a professional facade with his client.

The wheels on his chair started creaking as he fucked my face. He choked out an excuse to get off the phone, which was smart on his part because he came down my throat less than twenty seconds later. His expletives came out in a harsh whisper as I milked him dry.

Finally, I peeked my head out from under the desk, wiped off the stray drop that had landed on my chin, and walked out the door. When I turned my phone back on (having turned it off to keep my presence a secret), he had left me a voicemail saying "Thank you for the thoughtful gift" and that he owed me one.

The idea kept me (and my hand) up all night :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh hot stuff!!!! You have a new fan.

Abby said...

Thanks! I'd love to read your stuff!