WHO AM I?

Wonderful, Texas, United States
This blog is a fictional account of my very NON-fictional everyday life, with a major focus on my relationships (sexual and otherwise). I am in my late-twenties and in love with meeting new people and, obviously, sex...but not so much with commitment :) WARNING: This is very much a sexblog and it will get *graphically* explicit (for your pleasure, I hope). If this type of thing offends you, please read someone else. All the names have been changed! PLEASE leave a comment if any of the following occurs: *you get extremely turned on, *you use something I've done, OR *you just wanna chat because you know what I'm goin' through...THANKS!! And, feel free to write me anytime at abnormal_libido@yahoo.com. I doubt I'll receive very many emails considering hardly anyone will ever see this blog, but I thought I'd put it out there anyway!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Dancing

About a week ago, some of the girls from work were dying to go to this new Cuban restaurant/bar because everyone was raving about their sangrias and huge dance floor where people were on hand to give free salsa lessons on the spot.

It was everything everyone had told us it would be. The atmosphere was thrumming with excitement and sensuality. And the weather outside had gotten colder so the warmth of the restaurant was pleasant.

Around ten, we piled onto the dance floor and started rocking our bodies to the hypnotic rhythm. I don't know how much time had passed when he came up behind me.

"You know, I can show you moves that are even more fun than this," he whispered in a heavy, Latin accent.

I stopped and turned to face him. "Excuse me?". What the fuck kind of pickup line was that?

He put up his dark hands in surrender and I noticed how graceful they looked. His eyes were so light blue in color that they looked ethereal. "I'm one of the dance instructors, Pedro, and I wanted to offer you a lesson."

When he smiled, his teeth gleamed, contrasting starkly to the rich caramel color of his skin. I stuttered an acceptance and took his outstretched hand as he led me to an open section of the floor.

Pedro's wrapped one arm around my waist and pressed me tight against him. "Have you ever done this before?" The double entendre wasn't lost on me. I shook my head, smiling shyly. "Ahhhh," he breathed into my ear as he began moving us to the beautiful music, "A virgin. You moved so well before"--he had been watching me?--"I think you'll enjoy this very much."

I became so aroused at that moment it was embarrassing. I was mortified of the flush that was claiming my skin; my entire body felt like it would burst into flame at any second.

The dance ended much too soon for me. Pedro kissed my hand swiftly before whispering something in Spanish I didn't understand and heading up the staircase to a VIP area I had seen other dancers in.

Fast forward several sleepless nights to this past Monday, and I all but demanded that Jayne and Mandy try the Cuban place out again. I knew the chance of Pedro being there again was poor, but I owed it to my health (I had become a walking zombie since that night) to at least try and find him again....(CONTINUED IN SEX WITH MY CLOTHES ON)

No comments: