WHO AM I?

Wonderful, Texas, United States
This blog is a fictional account of my very NON-fictional everyday life, with a major focus on my relationships (sexual and otherwise). I am in my late-twenties and in love with meeting new people and, obviously, sex...but not so much with commitment :) WARNING: This is very much a sexblog and it will get *graphically* explicit (for your pleasure, I hope). If this type of thing offends you, please read someone else. All the names have been changed! PLEASE leave a comment if any of the following occurs: *you get extremely turned on, *you use something I've done, OR *you just wanna chat because you know what I'm goin' through...THANKS!! And, feel free to write me anytime at abnormal_libido@yahoo.com. I doubt I'll receive very many emails considering hardly anyone will ever see this blog, but I thought I'd put it out there anyway!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Good job

So I know I've been trying to catch you up on my blog but I have to tell you something that happened at the gym today...my close friend who is a trainer at MaxFitness also was really sick. I told her not to worry and I would take her clients for her. I am very wicked because I knew that one of those was a player for the local major league baseball team and SO delicious.

No, I didn't get his number, by he DOES have mine now :) I guess my post-workout massage did the trick!!!

No comments: