WHO AM I?

Wonderful, Texas, United States
This blog is a fictional account of my very NON-fictional everyday life, with a major focus on my relationships (sexual and otherwise). I am in my late-twenties and in love with meeting new people and, obviously, sex...but not so much with commitment :) WARNING: This is very much a sexblog and it will get *graphically* explicit (for your pleasure, I hope). If this type of thing offends you, please read someone else. All the names have been changed! PLEASE leave a comment if any of the following occurs: *you get extremely turned on, *you use something I've done, OR *you just wanna chat because you know what I'm goin' through...THANKS!! And, feel free to write me anytime at abnormal_libido@yahoo.com. I doubt I'll receive very many emails considering hardly anyone will ever see this blog, but I thought I'd put it out there anyway!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Details

Well, I wasn't going to go into it but...here goes.

We arrived at his place and he steered me straight to the bedroom. We were both EXTREMELY drunk. I have to make that known before you read any further. I do have feelings for Daniel---I'm not blind to that. But I also know I am absolutely NOT ready to be in a serious relationship...why am I stalling??? I don't know!

Let me start by saying one thing that stands out clearly from my drunken memory of that night. Daniel naked is an awe-inspiring sight. The man is 6'3, muscled without looking overly so, tanned, and with just enough chest hair to be sexy. And then there's his cock... Wow. That's all I can say.

So we got into his bedroom which was metrosexually decorated. Very nice. We fell onto the queen size bed and he quickly divested me of my long tropical colored skirt and tank and then proceeded to pounce on me---while he remained dressed---kissing, licking, and sucking every inch that wasn't covered by my bra and panties.

He slowly kissed his way down my stomach before sliding off my panties. I bucked hard as he tongued and sucked my clit. His hands squeezed my breasts hard before he yanked on my nipple through the lace of my bra. The skill of his mouth and my anticipation brought me to a climax in a few short minutes.

I remember how pleasant his heavy warmth was after i finally got him out of his clothes. He practically ripped off my bra before putting his mouth there, too. There was a quick discussion before I acquiesced to him wearing a condom. And then he slipped inside...I was so wet that he went in with no problem---despite his thickness :)

Daniel fucks very, VERY hard when he gets close and I still have no clue how his headboard is undamaged---or my spine for that matter. What I do know is I have neve seen a drunk man cum that hard before. It literally knocked the breath out of me. And then, he collapsed.

And I snuck away.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I just pimped you out on my blog. Hopefully you'll get more readers. I love what you write. Don't stop :)

Anonymous said...

did he call yet? Have you seen him at work?

Bibi said...

So some drunk guys make good lays. Not from my experience though.lol. I feel you on the no committment thing o! No strings attached is my motto for now. Funny thing is I haven't met anyone who made me want to abandon it. Nice blog

Buttercup said...

got here from miss lowlah's..

hmm..never had drunken sex before..

lol @ u sneaking off..

um, does he know u dont want a serious relationship?

BSNC said...

from miss lowlah too

lol you snuck away.

nice post

Abby said...

Miss Lowlah--I did see him at work and then some more stuff happened (about to blog it *grin*)...strange...my life is in a crazy place right now...hopefully you'll see what I mean after you read my next post

BSNC, Bibi--Thanks for reading!!! hope you stay tuned :)

Buttercup--he does know...can't remember if I put that in my previous posts or not but i think I did...anywayz, he's great and well...there's more...thanks for reading!

Anonymous said...

Just started reading... U def have a new fan. Don't stop writing :)