WHO AM I?

Wonderful, Texas, United States
This blog is a fictional account of my very NON-fictional everyday life, with a major focus on my relationships (sexual and otherwise). I am in my late-twenties and in love with meeting new people and, obviously, sex...but not so much with commitment :) WARNING: This is very much a sexblog and it will get *graphically* explicit (for your pleasure, I hope). If this type of thing offends you, please read someone else. All the names have been changed! PLEASE leave a comment if any of the following occurs: *you get extremely turned on, *you use something I've done, OR *you just wanna chat because you know what I'm goin' through...THANKS!! And, feel free to write me anytime at abnormal_libido@yahoo.com. I doubt I'll receive very many emails considering hardly anyone will ever see this blog, but I thought I'd put it out there anyway!

Friday, April 17, 2009

Mixed drinks...and feelings

The thing that I had tried so hard to prevent --to avoid getting hurt-- finally happened.

I knew it could be amazing, but I also know how it will have to end...and it won't be pretty.

Daniel had been acting strange around me all week. Ever since our conversation, he had been looking at me with a smug expression. Almost like a leer...it was really bugging the crap out of me but everytime I confronted him about it he would laugh and say he had no idea what I was talking about.

Last night was ladies night at one of my favorite clubs on the northside and so a few of us from work decided to go since we had the next morning off.

Daniel came along.

I decided to ignore him --- since he was deciding to act like an idiot towards me. I was dancing alone ---Tasha had just gone to get us another round of whiskey sours--- when I felt a man's body pressing tight against my backside.

"I love the way you move." His familiar voice sent shivers down my spine and it took everything in me not to run away from his advance.

Daniel's arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me impossibly closer. The darkness of the club, the deep bass pulsing through my body, did nothing to hide the hardness pressing into my lower back. He all but growled in my ear as his hand traveled up the front of my thin linen shirt to tease the skin just under my breast. I gasped.

"Something wrong?" Despite his confident tone, I knew he was asking permission. I shook my head.

We continued moving together, his hands roaming...teasing...until Tasha came back with the drinks. He disappeared as soon as she was in sight.

She looked at me, confused when I told her I needed to sit down. From where we sat, I could see the bar---Daniel was leaned back, casually, against it talking to one of the guys from work. He kept his eyes locked on me the entire conversation.

My head was spinning and I was fighting so hard to tamp down on the arousal I could feel building inside me. I wanted him. And he fucking *knew* it.

Well, since he was trying to mess with my head, I decided to mess right back. Scanning the dance floor, I found my target and headed for the first handsome, single male I saw. The smile the stranger gave me let me know he was willing and I immediately felt a little guilty for using him.

The song seemed to last FOREVER as I kept glancing over my shoulder to make sure I was still being watched. It worked. Daniel's smug grin turned into a grimace as he watched me grind against---I have no idea what the guy's name was, though I know he told me---him. As soon as it was over, I thanked smiled and excused myself, feeling a little dizzy from the drinks, and headed outside to clear my head and catch a cab.

"I never figured you as a coward."

I spun to face him, feeling rage boiling to the surface. How dare he??? After all the stupid, childish games he'd been playing...to call *me* the coward! But when I turned my rage turned to something else entirely.

I remember it felt like we stood there, without moving, for like five minutes. His expression was furious, as I'm sure mine was and then...he grabbed my face with both of his hands and kissed me. And, this was not the sweet, chaste kiss that he had given me before.

It was primal, completely unbridled, lust. I could taste the liquor on his tongue---sweet and warm---and I wanted more.

The car pulled up behind me and he ushered me in throwing some money at the cabbie before muttering an address and then kissing me again.

We ended up at his house and...well, I guess you can figure out what happened after that.

When he fell asleep, I got myself together and went home.

All day I debated on what to do...he hasn't called, of course and I have no idea what to do next.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no details? :(

Abby said...

I will see what I can do for you :) This week has been insane!