WHO AM I?

Wonderful, Texas, United States
This blog is a fictional account of my very NON-fictional everyday life, with a major focus on my relationships (sexual and otherwise). I am in my late-twenties and in love with meeting new people and, obviously, sex...but not so much with commitment :) WARNING: This is very much a sexblog and it will get *graphically* explicit (for your pleasure, I hope). If this type of thing offends you, please read someone else. All the names have been changed! PLEASE leave a comment if any of the following occurs: *you get extremely turned on, *you use something I've done, OR *you just wanna chat because you know what I'm goin' through...THANKS!! And, feel free to write me anytime at abnormal_libido@yahoo.com. I doubt I'll receive very many emails considering hardly anyone will ever see this blog, but I thought I'd put it out there anyway!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Later...

I received a phone call from him two weeks ago—just three days after he'd shown up in front of my building. It was unseasonably warm reaching ninety degrees that afternoon. Anson invited me over after my morning shift because he was having some friends over to do some grilling and swim in his pool, which he was breaking in after having it built over the winter.

Jayne and Shelley joined me, but Mandy couldn't make it. They had no problem getting reacquainted with the men from that night at the club. We had a great time eating fresh guacamole, smoky BBQ, and drinking lots of light beer. I was a little self-conscious of the gorgeous women around me when I got down to my orange bikini, but the way Anson looked at me as I came out of the house made me feel better about it.

We played water volleyball and then lounged while the guys checked the scores of the college basketball games. Finally, the sun had set. Jayne and Shelley excused themselves because they had been asked by the others "oh-so-conveniently" to go see a movie.

Not too long afterwards, I found myself lying back against Anson in one his chaise loungers, listening to the sound of Rascal Flatts coming over the outdoor speakers, and feeling completely relaxed.

"Now, this is my definition of nice," he whispered and I could feel his lips curve into a smile against my hair while he traced patterns on my bare stomach with his index finger.

"I agree."

"I've missed you."

He felt me tense up and rubbed my arm. "No strings, I know. I just felt like telling you."

I sighed and pretended he hadn't said anything. Hoisting myself from his warmth, I walked over to the pool to clear my mind. And then I decided to try something new. Anson watched me with a curious look on his face. I pulled off my top and bottoms, threw him a wink, and dove into the cool water.

When I came up for air, he was standing at the edge of the pool, looking at me with an expression of awe.

"It feels nice," I called as seductively as possible. And it worked, he stripped off his trunks and dove in gracefully. I met him halfway, noticing the silver streaks the moonlight put in his hair. "And this," I cooed, rubbing my chest against his, "feels nice, too."

Anson shook his head. "No. Not nice. This," I gasped as his hand stroked my inner thigh, "is very naughty. Have you ever done anything like this before?"

I grinned as I remembered back to a night that seemed like a different lifetime; a simple romp in the hot tub. But we had been seated, and the water had been hot. "No."

"Good." He kissed me then and I wrapped my legs around his waist so he could swim us over to the side. With my back pressed into the wall and the tips of my toes skimming the bottom, we were able to start grinding.

I thought I remembered the way he felt before, but he felt thicker somehow. Maybe it was the water we glided in, but each thrust was heaven and there was absolutely no pain when he hiked one of my legs over his shoulder to bury himself further.

"Oh God, Anson...please...please don't stop."

"Wasn't...planning on it." I felt his arms strain as his fingers dug into the cement behind me and fucked me even faster.

I started screaming at the sensation and one of his hands quickly covered my mouth. "I've got neighbors, baby," he chuckled, never breaking rhythm.

"Sorry," I breathed into his hand.

"It's ok, but I have to confess something."

"What?"

"If I don't stop soon my whole body is gonna cramp up."

I moaned as his bucking ceased. Keeping him inside me with my iron-clad leg grip, we relaxed against each other. "I'm not ready to leave yet," I whispered against his neck before placing tiny kisses there.

"Then what do you want to do?" He waggled his eyebrows.

"Well, I was thinking of how nice it felt over on the chaise..."

"Yeah..."

"I was thinking I might like to"—Oh my gosh, did I really have the nerve to say it?—"be conquered on it."

His head tilted slightly, the corners of his mouth twitching. "Conquered? You mean, like, with you in front and me...?"

I nodded and suckled down to the hollow of his throat.

He pushed himself up out of the water and then pulled me up with him before throwing me over his shoulder and dumping me on the chair, face down. His weight knocked the wind out of me, crushing my breasts into the mattress beneath. "You sure you want me to conquer you, Abigail?"

"God, yes. Make me your fuck slave..." Somehow it didn't sound near as corny as I thought it would.

He lifted off of me briefly before pulling my hips up so my ass was pointed to the sky. I was breathing so hard I could barely hear the music anymore. My legs were violently shoved apart and then there was nothing.

"Please, Anson. I want you ins--" His hand was suffocating me and he pulled me roughly to his chest.

"You will not talk unless I give you permission. And if you don't comply there will be punishment."

His words and terrifying tone sent shivers through me. I was dripping, so much that I was sure it would stain the mattress. I nodded my head--tough to do with my chin still in his vice grip. He threw my upper body forward and I barely caught my self before he was thrusting inside. It went in without problem considering how wet I had become.

This was by far my favorite position. Relinquishing 100% of the control...but I had never had any lover besides my ex talk to me the way he was...I loved it. In fact, I was loving it too much because I was almost there already.

And then he changed it. Putting one hand on either cheek, he pulled my ass apart and slowed down his strokes just a little.

"What are you doing? Oh!". He smacked my ass so hard I knew there would be a handprint.

"I told you what would happen if you spoke without my permission," he growled, completely still. I waited, anticipating when he would thrust but he stayed motionless. A minute or two must have passed before he grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me back against his chest. I was impressed--and hyperaroused--that he was able to keep it inside me at that angle. His hands squeezed my breasts before yanking on my nipples. It was impossible not to cry out!

He pushed me back down and started fucking me so brutally I thought he might penetrate my womb.

"Tell me how good my cock feels!" he commanded, the words coming out awkwardly between thrusts.

I wanted to cry with relief at being able to voice my pleasure. I had always been very loud in bed so this was torture... "Your cock feels amazing," I said through gritted teeth.

"I'm gonna cum in you." I gripped the mattress even tighter knowing he would be going even harder now. "OH FUCK!" he growled unloading into me. After his body relaxed, he rolled me over and laid on top of me.

"So...," he laughed. "That was..."

"Nice?"

He grinned and pressed a kiss to my nose. "Anything but, actually."

"I have to leave soon." I wondered how he would take this, but he simply nodded before getting up and handing me the discarded scraps of clothing.

His phone rang as we walked to my car and I was grateful there would be no awkward goodbye scene.

When I pulled out my phone, I saw a text had popped up from Daniel that just read "let's talk"...

No comments: