WHO AM I?

Wonderful, Texas, United States
This blog is a fictional account of my very NON-fictional everyday life, with a major focus on my relationships (sexual and otherwise). I am in my late-twenties and in love with meeting new people and, obviously, sex...but not so much with commitment :) WARNING: This is very much a sexblog and it will get *graphically* explicit (for your pleasure, I hope). If this type of thing offends you, please read someone else. All the names have been changed! PLEASE leave a comment if any of the following occurs: *you get extremely turned on, *you use something I've done, OR *you just wanna chat because you know what I'm goin' through...THANKS!! And, feel free to write me anytime at abnormal_libido@yahoo.com. I doubt I'll receive very many emails considering hardly anyone will ever see this blog, but I thought I'd put it out there anyway!

Friday, April 24, 2009

YES!!!!!!

Okay so I got a text yesterday from a certain baseball player I trained not so long ago. They have a homestand starting Tuesday but his role as a pitcher makes it so that they are sending him back ahead of the rest of the team. So guess who has a date with him tonight????

ME!!!!!

I am so excited! He seems like a cool person to hang with and I ADORE the team he plays on!

More to come on that...

Speaking of baseball, last night I watched the game at a local sports bar with Daniel and a couple of his guy friends. We had fun and his friends were hilarious. We played trivia (which they were way too good at) and darts (I rock there). Daniel drove me home but didn't ask to come up and I didn't want to invite him...I was sorta tired, I guess...LOL

No comments: