WHO AM I?

Wonderful, Texas, United States
This blog is a fictional account of my very NON-fictional everyday life, with a major focus on my relationships (sexual and otherwise). I am in my late-twenties and in love with meeting new people and, obviously, sex...but not so much with commitment :) WARNING: This is very much a sexblog and it will get *graphically* explicit (for your pleasure, I hope). If this type of thing offends you, please read someone else. All the names have been changed! PLEASE leave a comment if any of the following occurs: *you get extremely turned on, *you use something I've done, OR *you just wanna chat because you know what I'm goin' through...THANKS!! And, feel free to write me anytime at abnormal_libido@yahoo.com. I doubt I'll receive very many emails considering hardly anyone will ever see this blog, but I thought I'd put it out there anyway!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Housewarming

6 months ago I had finally saved enough money to feel comfortable buying one of the new luxury condos downtown. It was a tedious process but after getting out of my lease, negotiating a mortgage, and then actually going through the moving process, I was home.

My girl Jayne helped me throw a huge housewarming party which was a surreal night. Most of the people from the gym were there along with my sister, Alexa, and my twin cousins, Tawna and Lily and their significant others. How I fit 35+ in my 1500sqft home I will never know but it was...wow.

I had catering and a bartender and DJ and lots of good-looking people :)

Everyone danced and then we had a DDR tournament (which is 100x more fun when participants are tipsy). After that we just chilled and the next thing I knew it was 3 in the morning and time to clear everyone out.

It took awhile but Jayne and I finally had all but one person out. Daniel.

In case you don't remember, Daniel was the one I spent a good portion of the Christmas 07 party with. Well, we'd stayed good friends but never progressed further--which I was a little grateful for because getting involved with a coworker was very dangerous. Plus, I still wasn't ready to settle down, nor am I now either.

Anyways, we noticed that Daniel was still passed out on the upstairs couch. I approached him slowly, shaking his shoulder but getting no response. He was breathing normally so I wasn't concerned and told Jayne to go on home; I would just let him sleep it off and then make sure he got home okay in the morning.

The next morning I was relieved to find a was hang-over free :). I walked down the stairs but froze when I got halfway down. Someone was in my kitchen! Then I remembered Daniel and my heart re-started. When I came around the corner he was standing in front of my stove in his rumpled clothes cooking something that smelled amazing.

"I hope you don't mind," he said and grinned sheepishly. "I wanted to do something to make up for crashing here last night and I remembered how much you enjoyed a big breakfast.

Wow. He remembered what I told him off-hand like over a year ago? "Thanks."

I noticed him averting his eyes quickly a light blush in his cheeks. It was adorable. And then I started feeling self-conscious of the braless condition I was in.

We sat and ate with easy conversation and I was a little sad when it was time for him to go. I walked him to the door and had a strong urge to say let's do this again soon but we were coworker and...I just wasn't ready.

He turned to look at me, halfway out the door and then stepped towards me so fast I couldn't move away if I'd wanted. He pecked me softly on the cheek, his hand combing through my hair, and then he disappeared down the hall.

No comments: