WHO AM I?

Wonderful, Texas, United States
This blog is a fictional account of my very NON-fictional everyday life, with a major focus on my relationships (sexual and otherwise). I am in my late-twenties and in love with meeting new people and, obviously, sex...but not so much with commitment :) WARNING: This is very much a sexblog and it will get *graphically* explicit (for your pleasure, I hope). If this type of thing offends you, please read someone else. All the names have been changed! PLEASE leave a comment if any of the following occurs: *you get extremely turned on, *you use something I've done, OR *you just wanna chat because you know what I'm goin' through...THANKS!! And, feel free to write me anytime at abnormal_libido@yahoo.com. I doubt I'll receive very many emails considering hardly anyone will ever see this blog, but I thought I'd put it out there anyway!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Good Times :)

Okay, so last night I met up with Ty (not his real name, remember!), the baseball player, for dinner. I was REALLY nervous because he was a quasi-celebrity and going out with someone I was a fan of was just...very strange.

He was BEYOND cool, though. I tried not to sound like the biggest tomboy ever, but I can't help how much I have always worshiped MLB. I figured the last thing he would want to talk about was his job so we talked about other things like traveling, hobbies, and other basic getting-to-know-you crap, lol.

We both love Italian so we met at this little hole-in-the-wall place that I had been many times before right around the corner from my condo. He showed up looking like a model for Banana Republic or something. We recognized each other from the gym (and the countless times I'd drooled over him on TV) and he greeted me with a big hug...such a sweet guy! He looked like he had stolen his outfit out of Matthew McConaughey's closet: loose-fit khakis with a nearly see-through white linen shirt over a white tank and brown leather flip-flops. It suited his laid-back personality perfectly.

I had picked the restaurant because it is very cozy and I knew he probably wouldn't be overwhelmed there by fans wanting to get his autograph or something. And, I was right :)

We had a corner booth in the back, very private and semi-romantic. He wanted to know about my situation and I was blunt about my divorce and close relationship to my ex (excluding the sordid, sexual details). Even though Ty was a few years older than me, he had never been married to anyone but baseball. Once we got that business out of the way, the conversation picked up to lighter topics (I made fun of his GORGEOUSLY SEXY shaved head and perfectly groomed facial hair). He's such a positive fun-loving guy and, even after we'd been finished with our meal for awhile, I didn't want the night to end.

We decided to walk down by the river and there was a small outdoor concert featuring some local alt bands that we stopped at. Again, the conversation was easy and I found myself just drawn to him. I don't even know how it came to be. One minute we were just sitting on the cool grass laughing and the next...boom! His face was an inch from mine and it just seemed so...like gravity or something. Gosh, that sounds so dumb, but I don't know how else to explain it.

Kissing him was just the next logical step...ugh, how do I explain this without sounding like some bad teen-romance novel?!!?!?! It was wonderful! And so sweet. And warm, lol.

And it didn't need anything more than that. We kissed and held hands as we walked back to the restaurant. He insisted that I text him when I got home since I would be walking alone. So I did, and he called right after. We actually watched a movie on the phone together!!! It was Dumb and Dumber (I know, right???) and we were both in tears from laughing so hard.

This morning I woke up with a text from him thanking me for having dinner and that he had tickets for me to come see him pitch on Tuesday night. He told me he wanted to hear my critique of his performance (since I'd failed at my attempt to not talk about baseball and slammed some of his teammates---which he thoroughly enjoyed, laughing heartily at my intensity over some of the blatant mistakes I could see them making) first-hand...which meant a second date :)

Okay, so slight subject change...

Daniel Update: He still is acting normal around me, so no weirdness after the other night which I am so grateful for. In fact, he and Jayne are going with me to the game Tuesday. Don't know how that will work, but no strings, right?

And I'm thinking of getting a new car :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow..ur lifes great!!lol..goodluck on tuesday.

Anonymous said...

sooo jealous

Abby said...

It is that :). I am so excited about tonight!!!!!