WHO AM I?

Wonderful, Texas, United States
This blog is a fictional account of my very NON-fictional everyday life, with a major focus on my relationships (sexual and otherwise). I am in my late-twenties and in love with meeting new people and, obviously, sex...but not so much with commitment :) WARNING: This is very much a sexblog and it will get *graphically* explicit (for your pleasure, I hope). If this type of thing offends you, please read someone else. All the names have been changed! PLEASE leave a comment if any of the following occurs: *you get extremely turned on, *you use something I've done, OR *you just wanna chat because you know what I'm goin' through...THANKS!! And, feel free to write me anytime at abnormal_libido@yahoo.com. I doubt I'll receive very many emails considering hardly anyone will ever see this blog, but I thought I'd put it out there anyway!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Remembering My Non-Commitment Commitment (PART 1)

Saturday morning after my "non-date" with Daniel, I realized I had been thinking about him non-stop...That was a bad sign. I remembered all too clearly what happened when I fell in love and it wasn't pretty. People got hurt.

So, I decided I needed a girls' night...and it wouldn't hurt if an attractive man was thrown into the mix.

Bar-hopping seemed the best way to do this, so Jayne, Mandy, and Shelley came over the night and we walked the three blocks to the clubs. After listening to one of our favorite local alt-rock bands, we proceeded to get sloshed on amaretto sours and shots (3-wise men). It was around 2am when we ran into them. They were absurdly charming, in their mid-thirties, and down for a good time. Jayne met Todd and Ky on the dance floor and brought them back to our table. Ten minutes later they went to fetch their mates, Anson and Lance from the dance floor who had been dancing with none other than Mandy and Shelley. Somehow, I ended up with the accountant (a first for me)...only he didn't fit the part. Surfer, yes. Bartender, maybe. But accountant? I couldn't believe it.

We were laughing hysterically at everything anyone said (hello, we were WASTED) and then I felt Anson's hand creeping up my thigh over the denim of my jeans. "Wanna get out of here?" he breathed into my ear, his tongue darting out to tease my earlobe in the process.

I looked at him and nodded stupidly. "Jayne, we're going for a walk." I think she may not have heard me considering the way her dance partner was kissing her.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him out into the crisp, March night. The cool air was desperately needed after the suffocating humidity of the smoky, tightly packed club. We were halfway down the walk, when he pushed me roughly into the brick--still in plain sight of the patrons making their way to the parking garage. The kiss was hungry and rough--and I wondered what was bringing this ferocity out in him because I good idea what was doing it for me...no, I told myself I wasn't going to think like that right now.

When we finally came up for air, I invited him to come home with me since it was only a couple of blocks away. His flashed his brilliant white teeth at me, almost growling as he told me to lead the way.

We didn't make it farther than the dining room off to the right of my entryway. He sat in one of the chairs and pulled me to straddle him, unfastening the ties that held my halter up. Anson's mouth roamed from my mouth down to my newly exposed breasts. He bit hard on one of the nipples before sucking it into his mouth.

I hadn't realized how long it had been since my last sexual experience. Months. No wonder last night had been so hard.

I almost came right then.

He picked me up, switching breasts as my legs wrapped around his middle. I hadn't noticed in the bar how muscular he was, but he had to be strong to carry my solid, 170lbs up the stairs and into my bedroom.

We crashed on top of the crimson and gold duvet and he ripped my pants down violently before unzipping himself.

"You do know I'm completely drunk, right?"

He paused and looked down at me, his green eyes wild with arousal. "You want me to stop?"

I shook my head sharply and laughed. "I just thought you should know."

He was on top of me again, his cock pressing desperately, just above my entrance. "Protection," he groaned and sucked on the skin just below my earlobe--another gush flooded my sex.

"I've already taken care of it. Fuck me." I grabbed his chin to make sure he understood. "Now."

He beamed at me again, and thrust in deep. I screamed in pain at being stretched after such a long hiatus. I felt him start to pull away. "Don't you dare," I growled and dug my fingernails into his bare shoulders. I must have surprised him, then, because he gasped when I wrapped my legs around him and pulled myself off the bed to push him back inside.

"Holy shit," he moaned and pressed me back down, fucking hard and fast. I tried not to think of him, but I was only human and Daniel's face floated in my mind's eye just for a few milliseconds before I pushed it away.

Less than two minutes into it, I felt myself climaxing.

"God, you are so tight. Fuck, I can feel every thing you are doing," he moaned between thrusts.

"Then you better not stop."

And he didn't. We lay there, completely sated for a few minutes before my body began getting aroused at the sight of his tanned, statuesque body soaking my sheets with his sweat. "You okay?" I asked, even as I felt his heart rate slow beneath my fingers.

"Never better," he replied, throwing a smirk in my direction.

"In that case...". I got up and straddled him, but faced away from him.

"What do you think you're doing?" he questioned playfully. His hands glided from my ass up to the small circular tattoo just below the top of my spine.

"I've always wanted to try this." I impaled myself on him, being careful not to bend his impressively long dick as I slid down on it. The sensation was unlike anything I'd ever experienced as it reached unexplored places inside my body.

I wanted more. I pulled his knees up, placing my hands atop them for balance and then leaned as far back as I could--his breath was tantalizingly close to my neck again--and I bucked. My hips felt disconnected from my brain, rocking furiously to a rhythm I could never have come up with on my own. I was going tribal on him and he let me know it.

He let a stream of expletives and his hands gripped the sides of my waist for dear life. I didn't know it was possible, but I brought myself to climax again.

"What the fuck did I get myself into?" he panted as I fell back against him. He kissed the back of my head and reached around to softly caress my breasts.

"Did you like that?" A more stupid question had never been uttered; he laughed accordingly.

END PART 1

No comments: