WHO AM I?

Wonderful, Texas, United States
This blog is a fictional account of my very NON-fictional everyday life, with a major focus on my relationships (sexual and otherwise). I am in my late-twenties and in love with meeting new people and, obviously, sex...but not so much with commitment :) WARNING: This is very much a sexblog and it will get *graphically* explicit (for your pleasure, I hope). If this type of thing offends you, please read someone else. All the names have been changed! PLEASE leave a comment if any of the following occurs: *you get extremely turned on, *you use something I've done, OR *you just wanna chat because you know what I'm goin' through...THANKS!! And, feel free to write me anytime at abnormal_libido@yahoo.com. I doubt I'll receive very many emails considering hardly anyone will ever see this blog, but I thought I'd put it out there anyway!

Monday, April 27, 2009

Unexpected

My ex came over yesterday to help me install some shelves I got at IKEA around the condo. I promised to make his favorite, chicken enchiladas, for his trouble. I was almost finished preparing the meal when I got a text from Daniel. He was on his way over to bring me a surprise.

I said okay but warned him I had company over and was about to eat. He didn't seemed bothered by that at all. Plus, this way I wouldn't have as many leftovers to pig out on :)

He was there just as I was warming up some queso, so I asked Jackson to get the door. The bowl had just started turning in the microwave when I heard raised, angry voices coming from the living room.

"What are you really doing here? Haven't you destroyed her life enough?"

"Just who the fuck do you think you are?" I came around the corner to see my ex shouting that last thing at Daniel.

"What's going on here?" I asked, looking from one furious face to the other.

"You didn't tell me HE was the company, Abby," Daniel spat and kept his eyes locked with Jackson's.

"Who the hell is this guy? And why am I not putting my fist through his face right now?"

That set Daniel off and he flew at my ex, but I squeezed between them before a punch could he thrown.

"You both better calm down or I'm kicking you out."

They were still fuming, but at least they'd turned human again instead of Neanderthal idiots.

I explained to each of them what the other was doing there. Daniel was not pleased at all to discover that I had been telling the truth about just how close I still was to my ex. Jackson wasn't thrilled to meet someone who was possibly screwing his wife.

Jackson wanted to leave but I insisted he take a big portion of the food with him.

Then, Daniel and I were alone...and it was awkward because he was truly pissed at me and I didn't understand why.

I turned around, after shutting the door behind Jackson, and Daniel was standing over me, less than a foot away.

I gasped.

"I thought you couldn't stand each other," he whispered. There was an emotional edge to his voice but I couldn't decipher it.

I stared at him for a long time before answering. "He was everything to me for 10 years, Daniel. Just because we don't make each other happy all the time doesn't mean I don't love him anymore."

He seemed to be processing this for the moment. When he finally eased out of my space, he spoke. I brought you something."

"Oh yeah," I said with relieved chuckle. "So where is it?"

Daniel smiled then. "In the other room. I left it in the hall when I started...when I met your ex-husband. But then I went to retrieve it later."

When he finally revealed it, I was extremely moved.

"It's a painting of the Aramaic word for 'beginning'." I looked at him in awe. "I thought you might appreciate it," he added shyly.

"My gosh, are you kidding?" I exclaimed. "I love it! It is perfect, thank you." I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him deeply.

Before we could get started he pulled away and disentangles himself from my arms. "I should get going."

"You have to be somewhere?" Could my voice sound any more desperate?

"No, but if something were...to happen," he said and glanced at me warily, "then it might feel like I was getting paid for my gift."

I couldn't believe he would actually think something like that! "Daniel!"

"I know," he interrupted. He moved us over to sit on the bed. "This," he gestured at the two of us, "is very different than anything I've ever been through before. My emotions are already more insane than I can really tolerate. I just don't want to rock that boat any further. Okay?"

For some reason this made me very sad. All I could do was nod.

"God, you are really making this hard!"

"Excuse me?" I had definitely missed something.

"That face! Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?"

I stared at him blankly. What was he talking about?

"I do feel bad about ruining your lunch, so can I take you out to dinner tonight?"

Just seeing how happy he was at the idea made me flush. How could I say "no"?

**************************

Daniel took me to my favorite seafood restaurant, Pier 34, which was right near his home. I stuffed myself on shrimp and crab legs and really really good margaritas. So good in fact, that I got a tad tipsy after just one. And for me, tipsy turns me into a vey brave, very HORNY lady.

The booth we were in was secluded and dark and so after the waitress took our plates and was busy getting our dessert orders, I had some fun.

Daniel was talking about some guy at work and I reached under the table and started dancing my way up his leg until I found his zipper.

He gasped as I yanked it down. "Abby, what...?"

"Shhh...." I laughed and reached inside until I found it. And HOO BOY, he was already ready to go! My fingers wrapped around his rock hard length and pumped a couple times.

He sucked in a hard breath. "Abby, I swear to---" his words cut off as I rubbed my thumb over his tip, feeling the slick moisture that was beginning to seep out. His hand suddenly covered mine. "If you continue this, then I will have to take you out back and fuck your brains out on the street."

"Is that a promise?". I smiled widely.

His eyes smoldered as they held mine. I worked his wetness around, lubing up the shaft. I squeezed hard as I got down to the base and then released it to cup his balls. The first time I touched them his knees hit the table so loud everyone in the restaurant seemed to turn and stare.

I still wasn't done playing when the waitress came back, but she didn't seem to suspect. I ate my cheesecake with one hand like nothing was going on. I even "mmm'd" to make him suffer a litle more. I was evil.

Just as I was about to finish the job, he pushed me away violently and scooted a few feet down on the booth. I watched him slyly readjust himself and then he threw some money down on the table. Before I could ask questions he yanked me up and pulled me in front of him. As he pushed us out the front door, the poking on my lower back made it clear what I was helping him hide with my body.

Instead of steering us toward his car, though, he began pushing me toward the alley behind the retaurant. My heart rate accelerated dramatically. Was he serious?

"Daniel, where are you taking me?"

"I warned you what would happen if you kept going...". He rounded the corner and kept pushing me forward until I was up against the brick wall. Daniel was unzipping his pants and, once finished, let his impressive dick hang out, I could nearly see it pulsating.

Then he yanked down my capris and panties in one motion. I yelled but he clamped his hand over it mouth, forcing my head back against the brick. Then I was lifted off the ground, my legs pushed up around his waist. His cock speared into me as our bodies mashed against the wall.

"Oh fuck, fuck! FUCK!" I kept screaming but his mouth kept it from being more than muffled gobbledeegook.

He was pounding me so hard I could feel where the brick was slashing holes in my shirt. "Jesus, Abby!"

Our sweaty bodies grinder harder and I could hear him fighting to talk. "I'm...gonna cum...inside you!" And then he was. For the first time I realized, he didn't use a condom.

He held me like that, up against the wall, until he could breathe normally. When he let me go I collapsed to the ground, confused.

Daniel was beside me immediately. "What's the matter, Abby? Are you hurt?"

"I don't know.". He helped me get redressed and I used that moment to figure it what happened. The sex had been phenomenal. There was no doubt about that. But now...?

He wrapped an arm around my waist to walk me to the car and I heard him gasp.

"Jesus, Abby, you're bleeding!"

"Oh yeah." Now I remembered. My back.

He was near hysterics and wrapped his jacket around me, ushering me into his car. When we arrived at his place, he took me into his bathroom and pulled off my clothes, making me sit in a warm bath while he cleaned my wounds.

It wasn't as bad as he made it to be, but I knew how guilty he was feelig so I let him continue. He dressed me in some of his sweats and told me there was absolutely no way he was letting me leave tonight in my condition.

So was it my fault then if I woke up at 2 and attacked him in his sleep? He had snuggled against my back during the night and I could feel his hard-on through the t-shirt I had on. I reached back and stroked him before rolling over and kissing his chest and down to his cock. He groaned but didn't wake up. He started mumbling louder, but still incoherently as I took him in my mouth. I licked and sucked for awhile adding his balls in to the mix every now and then. It was when I licked the head while pumping his shaft that he finally woke.

Once he realized what was happening he grabbed my head and started fucking back into my mouth. I could tell he was getting close and I stopped pulling as hard as I could away from him. He had this very lost, puppy-dog expression on his face but that quickly changed to arousal when I yanked off my clothes. I jumped on top of him, latched onto his headboard, and rode as hard as I could. He sucked at my nipples as they bounced around in his face. When he bit one I nearly came. It took me longer than him but finally we both found release.

And for the first time, I stayed the night.

I wonder how much that will cost me.

6 comments:

Loré said...

Oh my goodness, haha im sooo jealousss lol I want a man like that

scribble,me.free said...

I like a proactive woman ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow... what if you get preggers?

Still I want your life :)

Anonymous said...

lol....hmmm have fun!lifes all good!

Abby said...

Miss Lowlah--I can't have kids...I blogged about it in one of my very first posts (a LONG time ago, lol)

Leggy--It has been, yeah lol...I hope to post again soon!

Fancy-Free said...

That really turned me on. You're good with descriptions.