WHO AM I?

Wonderful, Texas, United States
This blog is a fictional account of my very NON-fictional everyday life, with a major focus on my relationships (sexual and otherwise). I am in my late-twenties and in love with meeting new people and, obviously, sex...but not so much with commitment :) WARNING: This is very much a sexblog and it will get *graphically* explicit (for your pleasure, I hope). If this type of thing offends you, please read someone else. All the names have been changed! PLEASE leave a comment if any of the following occurs: *you get extremely turned on, *you use something I've done, OR *you just wanna chat because you know what I'm goin' through...THANKS!! And, feel free to write me anytime at abnormal_libido@yahoo.com. I doubt I'll receive very many emails considering hardly anyone will ever see this blog, but I thought I'd put it out there anyway!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Weekend madness

So I went to work late Friday afternoon and had just two clients. Daniel was there and I knew facing him after my abrupt exit would be somewhat awkward. But he was completely normal around me. Not angry or stand-offish at all. Just...like Daniel. I was overjoyed at this!

Maybe there was some way we could be more than friends without the strings that I was running from.

We finished our client sessions around the same time and walked out to our cars together. We talked about our plans for that weekend and I told him that I would be going dancing tomorrow night with a friend. I knew this would be a way to decipher whether Daniel's behavior around me was genuine. He shrugged, seemingly indifferent, and said he was heading out to the clubs tomorrow with some friends as well.

It was a huge relief.

Pedro picked me up, Saturday night, and took me to a salsa bar on the east side. It was loud and full of sweaty bodies, but the atmosphere was just dripping in sexuality. He knew the owners but we were pretty much in our own little world most of the night. If I hadn't had the margaritas, I may not have been brave enough for what he had in mind...

Dancing together just wasn't getting us close enough anymore and Pedro whispered for me to follow him. His ties to the owners meant no one gave us a hard time when we snuck into the backroom behind the bar and were finally alone.

"Abigail," he breathed as he kissed his way down my bare chest---the dress I wore was cut extremely low---"you bring out the wild man in me."

"So you don't usually bring all your dance partners back here?" I laughed and he kissed me, pushing me back against a sink area.

"Abby?" he whispered in his hotter than hell Latin voice. "Have you ever, uh...?". He nudged my back against the counter again.

If I hadn't been wet before that certainly did the trick. "Are you serious?"

"Is that a no?" He had pulled back and was studying my wide-eyes, obviously not seeing any opposition in them. "Well, neither have I."

And then he grabbed me around the waist, lifting me so that I was sitting on top of it. Then he had my skirt around my waist, unzipping himself quickly, before pushing my thong aside.

"What if someone walks in?" I gasped.

His thrust was my answer. I felt his soft hand press hard over my mouth as I screamed from his surprise attack. He stopped immediately.

"Are you okay?" he asked, concern evident on his brow.

I nodded, wrapping my legs around him as tight as I could.

This time he was the one gasping as I latched onto his neck. Someone could have walked in and started a fire and I would never have known. Pedro was as rhythmic in sex as he was in dancing. Obviously, we had to be careful since I was balanced precariously on the edge of the counter. A couple of minutes into it, he grabbed my thigh and moved my leg so that my knee was thrown over his shoulder. The angle was perfect and I clutched his back so tight that, if it hadn't been for his shirt I would have drawn blood.

I don't know if my orgasm sent him over, but he was cumming less than a minute after I had.

We went back out to the dance floor like nothing happened. I couldn't stop smiling as he whisked me around the floor. An hour later, we headed out. I got a text from Jayne saying she wanted us to come hang out with her and Mandy at the Forum. Pedro liked the idea and, anyway, it was just a few blocks from my condo.

We got in easily and Pedro went to get us some tequila shots.

"Abby!" The voice was NOT the one I expected and my heart beat through my chest.

"Daniel." I tried to smile genuinely.

He grabbed me up in a fierce hug. It felt wonderful. So why did I feel like I had done something wrong?

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming here?" His eyes lit up his whole face as he beamed down at me.

"I..."--what the fuck was I going to say?--"My friend and I just got here. We went dancing over at La Casa on the east side."

"Oh, well that's cool. C'mon I'll buy you a drink." He said, grabbing my hand.

I dug my heels in, resisting despite the happiness I felt inside just from his presence. "That's okay, my friend is getting me one right now."

His expression fell for half a second before he had hidden it. "Do I know them?"

I could tell by "them" he wanted me to reassure him that it was a girl but I wasn't going to lie, and I could see Pedro approaching quickly with a strange look on his face. That's when I realized I was still holding hands with Daniel. "Uh, no, I don't think so."

"Abby?" Pedro quickly assessed the situation, but if he was feeling territorial it didn't show on his face. I felt the relief shoot through me.

I moved to stand next to Pedro, and introduced the two men. They shook hands and Pedro smiled suavely (he just couldn't help it) while Daniel just looked...expressionless.

"Here is your drink," he said and handed it and a small lime wedge. "Salud!" he exclaimed with a wink and we downed the shot together.

Daniel was staring at me as if waiting for this little show to be over.

"I need to find Jayne and Mandy," I remembered suddenly---though it was also a great excuse to break this awkward moment.

"I just saw them upstairs."

It took a little convincing but Daniel agreed to come hang out with us. Jayne threw me a sympathetic look when she saw Daniel and Pedro were trailing behind me. Luckily some of Daniel's boys were there so it didn't get too awkward sitting there altogether.

And let's just say I was a little surprised when Daniel asked me to go downstairs and dance with him. Pedro was very gracious in his behavior towards him---I mean, I was *technically* on a date with him.

When we got to the horde of bodies that made up the invisible "dance floor" he grabbed my hand and weaved us through the crowd into the very center. Then he wrapped me up tight and started moving to the remix of a Britney song. I kept waiting for him to say something, but he kept his eyes fixed on mine with his mouth firmly shut in a smirk.

When the song ended, I moved to turn around and head back but he yanked me backwards---nearly causing me to fall---into his body. "In a hurry to get somewhere?" he questioned, bitterness clear in his tone for the first time since before we'd had sex.

I shook my head, knowing my voice would never make it to his ears facing the direction I was.

"Good because I'm not ready for you to leave yet." His voice was nearly a growl and I tried to turn around, but he held me hard to his body. "I don't know who that is up there, and I really don't give a shit. I saw how you looked at me and I saw how you looked at him. And I know you still want me."

For some reason, his confidence gave me the shivers despite the sweat that rolled down my back from the body heat of the club.

His hands roamed freely and I leaned into his every touch, enjoying it too much when he finally touched his lips to my skin. It was so wrong that I should be allowing him to turn me on---his smooth lips were sucking my neck in my ULTIMATE favorite spot---when I had just had sex not three hours before with another man...

But isn't that the choice I made when I laid the ground rules?

When the dance(s) were over, he walked me back upstairs and laid back against the couch as if he owned the world. I sat with Pedro the rest of the evening before he took me back home.

The question about ground rules is what kept me from sleeping with Pedro that night...there was a lot I needed to sort out and Pedro's charm was weakening every defense I could think of so I promised to call and insisted I could walk myself up to my condo.

Sunday I slept hard and went shopping with my family. We spent the day chilling, watching baseball and just having a great time together. It was exactly what I needed before I had to face my "other" life again.

Daniel text me late Sunday night and asked to keep me company that night, but I declined claiming sleep deprivation...after leaving with Pedro, I didn't know what he would make of that comment. He never let on either way.

Yesterday...well, that's my next post :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I can say one thing, your life is far from dull right now. I believe you should do what gives you pleasure as long as you don;t get hurt. :)

Anonymous said...

i got here from miss lowlah's blog and after i read i wondered y u dnt have more readers!!i love how u describe stuff in details!ill put u on my bloglist..

Abby said...

Miss lowlah--thanks for the support and I am trying to make smart choices LOL

Leggy--thanks for visiting! I try to retell my experiences like a story/memoir and so I love recreating the moments with the details :). It's kind of surreal sometimes to step outside myself that way!